Ninja Turtles 2 (2016)
- The Turtle Van from the previous film (a horn playing the "TMNT" theme)
- the second Battle Shell from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) (an undercover vehicle to use outdoors)
- the Hauler from Turtles Forever (2009) (a customized garbage truck).
- and the Shellraiser from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) (a vehicle with a cannon that fires manhole covers).
- "Tartaruga Brothers" ("tartaruga" is Italian and Portuguese for "turtle" while "tortoise" is "testuggine"). The second Battle Shell from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) bore the slogan "Tortuga Brothers" ("tortuga" is Spanish for "turtle")
- "Foot Stinks". The Turtle Party Wagon from Les tortues ninjas (1987) bore this Foot Clan-referenced slogan.
- and "Eat Shell". This is an original slogan, but the use of "shell" as a curseword comes from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003).
- the Shredder brings in a scientist to assist him
- the Shredder creates two new mutants to fight the Turtles
- the Turtles have an aquatic action sequence
- and a scene where the Foot & the heroes compete for possession of a canister of mutagen.