Much has changed over the last year in Angelina Jolie‘s life, but one thing has remained constant — her dedication to her children.
After filing for divorce from Brad Pitt on September 19, 2016, Jolie retreated from the spotlight to focus on her family as they work to heal from the traumatic split.
“I have had my ups and downs. I guess I am a little bit stronger,” the actress, director and philanthropist tells People exclusively in an interview for the magazine’s new cover story. “We all have our difficult times, but as a mother you also have a responsibility first and foremost towards the kids. »
- Melody Chiu and Mary Green
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Adam Bartley Joins Adam McKay’s Dick Cheney Film; Elaine Hendrix Cast In ‘Burying Yasmeen’ Indie (From Deadline. 19 September 2017, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- Barry Jenkins On His James Baldwin Adaptation and Life After ‘Moonlight’ (From Indiewire. 19 September 2017, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- All I See Is You Trailer Gives Blake Lively the Gift of Sight (From MovieWeb. 18 September 2017, 3:03 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Why He Refuses To Get Into A ‘Mudslinging Contest’ (From HollywoodLife. 20 September 2017, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- Alicia Vikander Is Lara Croft in First Trailer for ‘Tomb Raider’ (Watch) (From Variety - Film News. 20 September 2017, 6:42 AM, PDT)
- The First Badass Trailer For Alicia Vikander's Tomb Raider Reboot Is Here (From BuzzSugar. 20 September 2017, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie Says She Perfected Maleficent's Villainous Voice 'When I Was Giving My Kids Baths' (From PEOPLE.com. 10 September 2017, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- 7 Things You Still May Not Know About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's 2014 Wedding (From Popsugar. 29 July 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie on How Her Late Mother Influences Her Parenting Style: 'I Talk to Her Often in My Mind’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 May 2017, 5:47 PM, PDT)