In today’s roundup, Catherine Zeta-Jones has joined Lifetime’s “Cocaine Godmother,” Netflix releases the first images from its upcoming miniseries “Alias Grace,” and SiriusXM announces the latest addition to its satellite radio program.
Catherine Zeta-Jones has joined the Lifetime movie “Cocaine Godmother,” which will recount the real life of infamous drug runner Griselda Blanco. At just 17, Blanco made her way to the U.S. with a fake passport with her first husband Carlos. She soon became embroiled in the drug trade, masterminding the use of beautiful women, the elderly and children as drug mules and created false-bottom suitcases to smuggle cocaine from Colombia. Guillermo Navarro will direct with David McKenna writing the script. Steven Michaels, Jonathan Koch, Joan Harrison, and Alisa Tager will executive produce.
Anne Heche will host a new SiriusXM talk show, “Love and Heche,” scheduled to air every Saturday as part of the satellite radio program’s Faction Talk channel. SiriusXM »
- Emily Mae Czachor
Similar News ItemsAnna Paquin
- The Trailer For Margaret Atwood's New TV Adaptation Is Unbelievably Nerve-Wracking (From BuzzSugar. 26 July 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- David Harbour Talks Stranger Things End Date: 'We're Getting Out Before... ' (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2017, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- Simpsons Creator's Disenchantment a Go at Netflix, Nat Faxon Among Voices (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2017, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review: Slither Collector’s Edition (From DailyDead. 26 July 2017, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Blood Drive's Colin Cunningham Details the Evolution of Slink — Plus: How He Asked for (And Got) Full Frontal Nudity (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2017, 6:45 PM, PDT)
- Elizabeth Mitchell Joins The Expanse (From TVLine.com. 23 July 2017, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Shares Pda Flashback Pics With Husband Michael Douglas (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 July 2017, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- Olivia de Havilland's Feud with Fox Intensifies (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 26 July 2017, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Fox Vows to ‘Vigorously Defend’ Olivia de Havilland ‘Feud’ Lawsuit (From Variety - TV News. 26 July 2017, 8:55 AM, PDT)